Thursday, August 11, 2005

Fajitas


Fajitas Posted by Picasa

Another winner from Cook's Illustrated. I've made fajitas before, in fact I've made them many times before, but this time I decided to actually follow a recipe. I didnt think that the marinade would have enough time to penetrate the chicken( 15 min) or have enough flavor, but it did on both accounts.

I also grilled one vidalia onion and a green pepper in my grill basket. Part of the marinade is set aside to toss with the veggies. I served these on whole wheat tortilla's with sour cream, and shredded co-jack. I put out some taco sauce, but I ended up not using any. These were so good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Love Fajitas - they come together so fast. Great when we are running low on time to make dinner!

8:35 PM, August 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home