Tuesday, August 09, 2005

weekday breakfast


french toaast and bacon Posted by Picasa

If there is one thing I've been trying to change about Robin since I met her, its her lack of breakfast eating. Every once in awhile she'll go thru a breakfast spurt, but for the most part she drinks her two cups of coffee and thats it.

However, on weekends, she is usually up for a big breakfast and she'll often ask me "whats for breakfast". The last couple weekends, we've both wanted savory items. One weekend I made turkey bacon club sandwiches and we enjoyed those. I even had a pickle and a soda with it.

Last night as we were driving home from getting our hair cut, I said to Robin " Im going to make breakfast tomorrow, can you make the bacon"? Robin is an excellent bacon maker. Her slices are always very straight and not overcooked at all.

I made us simple french toast. Beaten egg, cinnamon and a little milk. I had some peach puree from Italy on top of mine. Robin had sugar free syrup. I used some whole wheat bread from Angelo's.

Yummy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Love french toast but have not had it in forever!

9:07 PM, August 10, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin - you need to eat breakfast!! :p

7:22 AM, August 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home