Thursday, September 29, 2005

Weekend Dog Blogging. #3...


Chelsea on Harley Posted by Picasa

Harley Posted by Picasa

Time for weekend dog blogging #3 hosted by sweetnicks.This is my second baby boy, Harley. Harley came to me when I went looking for a long hair or smooth dachshund. I wanted a girl, but I ended up with Harley. I basically saved him from some backyard breeder who called herself a show breeder. She told me that if I didnt take him, she'd have to put him down cause she had too many dogs. I went to her house and it was so gross, total horder. Harley had only one decended testicle so she couldnt show him. A simple neuter turned into a very expensive surgery because the incision became infected. He is the sweetest boy though, he loves kids( especially Chelsea), but he cant stand other dogs. Big, small, it doesnt matter. He just hates them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ziz said...

What a cutie pie!

My doggie Letta was a rescued as well...and I am so glad I did! I couldn't imagine life without her now! :)

8:15 PM, September 30, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harley!!! Hi puppy dog! He's soo cute! :)

8:51 PM, September 30, 2005

 
Blogger Ana said...

He is a cutie!

9:11 PM, September 30, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both pups are VERY HANDSOME and Smart....

9:39 AM, October 01, 2005

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

So adorable! And Harley has such a beautiful coloring.

10:32 AM, October 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home