Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ham Brocolli ring...


Ham Brocolli filling Posted by Picasa

folded over Posted by Picasa

baked off Posted by Picasa



Please excuse this meal and the next. I dont normally cook this way. I normally dont rely on convenience foods, but today was an all out convenience day. Chelsea is here and I have to make some kid friendly items. She requested Hot Dish for dinner and I had all the filling ingredients for this. This ham brocoli ring is a riff on a pampered chef recipe. Excuse the browness of our pizza stone. Its well worn.

So, here we have two tubes of cresent rolls with a filling of chopped up deli ham, a bunch of chopped up, blanched brocoli, light mayo, jack cheese, green onion, a sprinkle of penzeys buttermilk ranch seasoning and some dijon mustard. Chelsea loved it. I looked for the new multigrain crescents, but couldnt find them yet in our town. Its a simple dish, but believe it or not, its tasty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

You're more than excused. That ring looks really delicious. I think I'll give it a try. I love those crescent rolls. They are part of my fond memories of initiation into Canada. I used to make them so often when I arrived here.

3:52 AM, October 02, 2005

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

You know, when I was growing this is the kind of dish I wished my Mom would make!

It is definitely kid-friendly, as is the turkey tater tot dish above. I know I would have devoured both...when I was eight!

(Actually, the first dish is looking really good about now...)

10:33 AM, October 02, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to try this some time. Kevin would love it!

9:48 AM, October 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home