Wednesday, November 16, 2005

a quick dinner........


Randi's stirfry Posted by Picasa

Robin had a meeting at 6:30pm tonight so she was going to scootch home for dinner at 5:45. I decided to make a peanut stirfry. I had a big bag of shrimp and I ran to the store for some veggies. I couldnt believe I spent 1.10 on 7 shitake mushrooms. I wish I had bought more, I really enjoyed the few slivers I had. LOL.

I took a shortcut and used PC( President's Choice brand availble only in Canada) light shanghai peanut sauce. I enhanced that with a bit of low carb peanut butter and a tsp of hoisen sauce. This was served over short grain brown rice with a smattering of peanuts for crunch. Robin said it was awesome. It was great, although next time I'll use more veggies.

4 Comments:

Blogger FoodNinja said...

hiya.. I still have the blog.. it is templar77.blogspot.com you stumbled onto what may be the newest food craze in winnipeg.. The food ninja delivery service.. totaly inspired by you.. I already have one customer..*giggles* when everything is up and running i will let you know... estamates about january..

6:48 AM, November 17, 2005

 
Blogger FoodNinja said...

Hiya my email is j_sopel@yahoo.co.uk Thanks a bunch

4:49 PM, November 17, 2005

 
Blogger obachan said...

Hi
Nice blog you have here! :)
This stir-fry looks awsome! I wish I could experiene the luxury of coming home to see such a good meal waiting for me.

12:03 AM, November 18, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PC has been available in the states at times. Last time I shopped at a Tops Market (northeast US) they carried PC brand.

FYI.

7:08 AM, December 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home