Monday, December 26, 2005

Xmas gifts.........


We're full!!!

and so are the boys  Posted by Picasa

I thought I would record all the wonderful culinary gifts I got this year. Robin bought me this kick ass Paderno( canadian brand) roasting pan. Its ginormous. She also got me America's Test Kitchen cookbook and a rimless cookie sheet. SIL got me a silicon set. Oven glove, tongs, spatula, etc. MIL got us a deep fryer which I am exchanging for the West Bend profesional fryer. Thanks everyone, I appreciate all my gifts.

2 Comments:

Blogger FoodNinja said...

WHat a haul, I too am sick of eating,, Only 3 people showed up for christmas dinner we will be eating leaftovers for a week,

5:11 AM, December 28, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Merry Christmas!! That's awesome that you got so many cool cooking gadgets!! :)

1:35 PM, December 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home