Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Small batch baking ( outrageous PB cookie)



Thanks Daniellefor the suggestion to use another photo hosting site. I used snapfish and I figured out the html code to post the pics here. Not as easy as Hello, but at least its done. I wish I was better at HTML and computer stuff in general but I just dont get it most of the time.

Anyway, on to these cookies. I guess after all the fruit, Robin really really wanted something peanut butter. I pulled out the small batch baking book and made this recipe. Robin really liked them, I think they were a tad too dry, but that was my fault because I thought the batter looked too wet so I added another tbls of flour. Obviously, I shouldnt have done that. I also didnt have any nutrageous candy so I used one white chocolate PB cup and 1 caramel PB cup( limited edition). The recipe said to freeze the dough for 15 min prior to baking and I didnt do that either. I should have because the caramel leaked all over the place. Oh well!! The recipe was supposed to make 8 cookies, but I got 6 instead.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this pic posting method better! I can now see your pics in my bloglines window without having to click through.

2:02 PM, January 24, 2006

 
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

I love the concept of the Small-Batch Baking cookbook and the recipes are pretty good, although not necessarily 'the best' (well, I've only tried a couple of recipes from it so far so maybe I shouldn't judge). I wish more small-batch baking cookbooks would hit the market.

5:25 AM, January 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home