Monday, April 24, 2006

Mexican food......





Yesterday I led a creative cooking group in London. I chose the menu and supervised the cooking. We made a basic cooked salsa, guacamole, red chicken chili enchilada's( I forgot to take a pic of that), rice, beans and a margarita pie.

Everything was really good, however, I have a low tolerance for spicy foods. I thought the salsa and the enchilada's were spicy. The margarita pie was simple to make and very refreshing. The crust consists of crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. Its pressed in and then refridgerated for an hour. The filling is whipped cream, sweetened condensed milk, lime zest, juice, tequila and triple sec. The pie was really nice after a spicy meal. It was fun cooking with other people and sharing my knowledge of Mexican foods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home