Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Anniversary Booty.....



We're back from our trip to Ann Arbor. We had a good time and fortunatly, we didnt hit severe weather. Robin bought me a really nice bamboo cutting board, an apron from Old Navy, an american themed dishtowel and a square analon springform pan. Of course I picked it all out, but still. We had a not so great meal on Monday night for our actual anniversary at Vinology in downtown AA and a fabulous meal at The Common Grill in Chelsea. I told Robin the meal on Tuesday was the best food I've had since moving to Canada. Wow, it was fantastic. I took pictures that I'll post in another entry.

Funny story that isnt food related at all. I was driving when we pulled up the the border going into MI. The car in front of us had 2 chihuahuas( sp?) in the back window. The customs officer put his hand in and was playing with them. We pull up and I said something like " cute dog" and the officer said " You're cuter". I said Thanks. He said " where are you two heading" and I said Ann Arbor, to see some friends. He said " Are these friends male? Huh Huh? He had a weird crazed horny look on his face. I said Yes( because I didnt want to go into the entire story of us being married, its our anniversary, etc). I guess you had to be there, but it was pretty funny. No one in our real lives would ever think Robin was going to meet a guy. She looks like a guy herself. We had a good laugh over it all weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Happy Anniversary!

We've been though a somewhat similar situation... it is pretty funny what some people can think of!

I have the 9x13 version of that springform pan - love it!

8:24 PM, June 21, 2006

 
Blogger Christine said...

Glad you made it there and back safely. Dogs still alive?
Did you find the keys?

4:54 AM, June 22, 2006

 
Blogger wheresmymind said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:59 AM, June 22, 2006

 
Blogger wheresmymind said...

My stylist, Leon cuts both my wife and my hair. Despite knowing my wife longer than me, every time I'm getting my hair cut he keeps trying to get me to pose naked with him alone. Well, I do have sexay legs ;)

5:01 AM, June 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home