Sunday, June 25, 2006

Marble cheesecake.....





I used my new 9inch square cheesecake pan on Friday and made this cheescake to take to my MIL's house on Saturday. I used the recipe that came with the pan. It was simple( as are most cheesecake recipes) and even though I'm not crazy about Cheesecake( Robin loves it). I had a bite, and it was very good.

Crust
1 3/4 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
3tbls sugar
4tbls melted butter

Filling
1 1/2 cups semi sweet chips( I used a combination of bittersweet and semisweet chocolate( not chips)
3 bars of cream cheese
1 1/4 cup sugar
3 eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
2tsp vanilla

mix crumbs with melted butter and sugar. press into pan and bake for 10 min at 300f.

in small bowl melt chocolate, set aside.
In the bowl of a food processor, process cream cheese. Add eggs one at a time, then sugar and sour cream and vanilla. Remove half and mix with melted cooled chocolate. Make dollops of vanilla and chocolate batter and then take a knife and run thru it to make marble. Bake for 1hr or until barely set. Cool and refridgerate overnight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jelly said...

That looks so pretty!

9:09 PM, June 25, 2006

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, how I love cheesecake. And I'm digging your pan!

9:35 PM, June 25, 2006

 
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

I love that pan and that cheesecake is absolutely gorgeous.

8:03 AM, June 26, 2006

 
Blogger Dawna said...

Wow, that looks good...

1:04 PM, June 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home