Saturday, September 23, 2006

BBM4........



I had an interview yesterday morning in Grand Bend.( I got the job, I'll be working for a caterer) After the interview, I drove another hour and crossed the border into Michigan. I'd received an email a few days ago telling me I had a box to pick up. It's funny, because I smelled this package before I even opened it. My wonderful package came from Barbie2be.
. I was excited to see the Christopher Ranch garlic because I used to buy that when I lived in Cali. She also included some dulce de leche, a wonderful dulce de leche drinking chocolate( Chels would absolutly love that), red pepper flakes( she read my mind because I needed to replace mine), a fantastic oversized mug and saucer and some raspberry jam from a farmer's market in Barbie's home town. Blogging by mail 4 was hosted by Stephanie. She did a great job hosting this round.

5 Comments:

Blogger barbie2be said...

Hi Randi, so glad you liked everything! I had fun putting it together. I love that garlic paste and use it in everything from garlic bread to sauces to salad dressings to scrambled eggs.

Enjoy!

10:29 AM, September 24, 2006

 
Blogger Cyndi said...

Wow, you got your box quickly! I'm getting mine from Europe; I sent one to Singapore; so I know they'll take a long time. Those look like fun goodies!

12:52 PM, September 24, 2006

 
Blogger christine said...

Nice package! The dulce de leche sounds yummy. Congratulations on your new job. :)

10:56 AM, September 25, 2006

 
Blogger Brilynn said...

Blogging my mail is so much fun! Congrats on the job.

10:45 AM, September 28, 2006

 
Blogger Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

My package went to Australia, and one arrived from Switzerland. No red hot peppers (which I love....), but lots of chocolate (which I also love!). Enjoy your BBM goodies!

12:21 PM, October 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home