Monday, September 25, 2006

Shrimp Curry( Everyday food).....



I was looking through some old Everyday Food magazines for recipes I could make for a client( I'll be teaching a 19yr old w/ down's syndrome to cook). I came across this recipe and since I had a bag of shrimp, I thought I'd throw it together tonight. It was easy to prepare, but I failed to see that it was a "light" recipe so there wasnt much substance to it. I threw in the cauliflower and subbed light coconut milk for the water that was called for( I did add some water to thin it out). I bought a bag of 70/90 shrimp on sale. Can you see them? They are miniscule and I'll never buy that size again.

1 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

I think those shrimp are lost in food translation ;)

6:25 AM, September 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home