Friday, February 16, 2007

Coconut Cake( CI)....




It's not secret that I love cake. I would pick cake over any other dessert anytime. I even love the frozen Peppridge Farm cake that is full of high fructose corn syrup. Cake is a total redlight food for me. If its in the house, I want it everyday. For that reason, I try to bake portion control cupcakes or not bake cake at all. I especially love coconut cake. My mom was the one who introduced me to that evil Peppridge Farm coconut cake. I asked my boss if I could make this Coconut Cake for the brunch and she said sure. I baked it in a heart shaped pan in honor of Valentine's Day. The frosting is made with eggwhites, sugar and 1lb of butter( oh my). I was especially pleased that the frosting came together because I would have hate to waste a pound of butter. This cake was very good, moist and full of coconut flavor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy Bugaloo said...

I don't need a lot of cake myself, although I like to make them. Ice cream is my weakness! But this cake is GORGEOUS...a lovely Valentine! Nice work!

--Gina
lindseysluscious.blogspot.com

11:10 PM, February 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home