Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nutty for Oats Cookies( KA flour whole grain baking)...



I gave Robin the KA flour whole grain baking cookbook and asked her to pick something out. Big surprise that she picked out something with peanutbutter. She did also pick out a pear hazelnut cobbler, but my pears were not ripe. So, yesterday I made these cookies. There is actually no flour in these cookies. They do have whole oats and oats that you grind up into flour. They also contain peanutbutter and choc. chips. The recipe calls for 2 cups of chips, but next time I'd knock that back to one cup. Robin and I both felt there were too many chips. Nevertheless, these cookies are good, they have a really earthy texture and they arent too sweet. I used Hershey's special dark choc. chips that are from Canada.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

How can there possibly be too many chips? In-Con-Thee-avble!

3:19 AM, February 26, 2007

 
Blogger Emmy said...

Those cookies look tasty :)

6:00 AM, March 05, 2007

 
Blogger csr said...

Glad you like the recipe. Your cookies look delicious! Molly@KAF

3:15 PM, June 19, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home