Wednesday, April 18, 2007

5 Grain Rolled Cereal Daybreak Cookies.....




I had some cranberry pistachio white chocolate bark burning a hole in my baking stash. I jotted an email off to Anna asking her what kind of cookies I could make with it. She sent along this recipe that she made recently. I had to sub some mueseli for the 5 grain cereal because I didnt have enough. Nevertheless, I think they turned out well. They took literally 5 minutes to whip up. I didnt even need to pull out the Kitchen Aid. I packed some up in these cute cello bags I got at the dollar store. I'm going to donate them for the door prize at the next Senior Dining meal. I popped them in the freezer until then.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look delicious, I think I will whip some up this morning. I love reading your blog, we live in Sarnia and you talk about going over to Michigan to shop, I buy a fair bit of the families grocerys over in Port Huron. Again love your blog.

4:45 AM, April 19, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randi - love your blog too! It's inspiring me to do more cooking. I live in Toronto, but grew up in Exeter so the stories about having to explain what chipotle is and trying to ween the seniors off of potatoes crack me up!

12:20 PM, April 19, 2007

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Love those cookies... and the pound cake, below, by the way. So good!! And way to get the TJ Maxx bargain. Attagirl!

7:30 PM, April 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home