Friday, April 13, 2007

Odds and Ends....




I tell you, cooking for others really puts a cramp in my home cooking. I've barely cooked at home all week. On Wednesday, my boss and I left at 9am for Ann Arbor. We took a chocolate class at Zingermans at 7pm. We drove directly to The Common Grill in Chelsea, MI for lunch. After lunch, I stopped at the grocery store in town and bought some Boar's Head turkey and cheese. I'm so fond of Boar's Head products. I wish they were sold in Canada. We also went to Bed, Bath and Beyond where I bought my very first piece of All Clad. The 1qrt saucepan was on clearance for 9.99 and I had a 20% off coupon. Its a small pan, but 8 bucks is a great price.

My boss bought a new electric juicer for work. We went to Willams Sonoma where all I bought was a jar of Dulce De Leche. My boss bought an All-Clad fondue pot( also for work). We had dinner at Zingerman's, took our class and then shopped downstairs. I bought 2 loaves of bread( a wheat farmhouse and a sourdough).

Robin came home for lunch today and I made us panini's on my boss's Cuisinart Griddler( I borrowed it). I now want one of those!!!

Yesterday, I cooked for the Seniors. I think this was my most popular meal. No cooking tomorrow, we're going to Port Huron, MI for dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Oooh, a Cuisinart Griddler. Sounds like something i would love!! Hope you blog about the Michigan dinner...

11:10 PM, April 13, 2007

 
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

I want one of those Griddlers too! I can't bring myself to drop the bucks though.

7:14 AM, April 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home