Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lawsuit muffins......




Last week I checked 2 books out from our town's libary. A Passion for Baking and The best of Betterbaking.com. Both of these book are by Marcy Goldman. I have her other book, A Treasury of Jewish Holiday Baking as well. I loved that book so much, I ended up buying a copy for my mom. Its rare that I pick up a book and want to make EVERYTHING in them. Thats how I feel about these two books. I spotted this recipe for lawsuit muffins and of course loved the name and the story behind them. I whipped them up this morning as like Marcy suggested, I quadrupeled the topping to stash in my freezer. The muffins lend themselves to all types of fruit combinations. I used blackberries and lemon zest. You could also use blueberries, apples, cranberries, banana's, etc.

The muffins are oil based with a nice dose of buttermilk. They were very tender and flavorful. Leave me a comment with your email address if you want the recipe.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

I'd love the recipe. They look so moist and delicious! Thanks!

4:16 AM, February 17, 2008

 
Blogger Debbie said...

Can you please email me your recipe for lawsuit muffins. They look delicious. Love reading your blog! My email is mochame8@aol.com Thanks!!!

4:00 PM, February 17, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sound and look awesome, would love the recipe....
abluerose909@hotmail.com, thanks!!

9:31 AM, February 18, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love the recipe too. Thanks in advance.
peicks@hotmail.com

8:11 AM, February 24, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love the recipe. Can you please post it?

5:40 PM, March 02, 2008

 
Blogger Julie said...

May I please have the recipe for the muffins?
Thanks--
Julie Stokes

7:32 PM, May 21, 2008

 
Blogger Randi said...

Julie,

Please give me your email address.

7:40 PM, May 21, 2008

 
Blogger Julie said...

My email is stokes1394@gmail.com

Thanks!
Julie

8:06 PM, May 21, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home