Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spinach Lasagna( CI)........




Yummy!! This lasagna rocks. Here we have another winner from Cook's Illustrated. I've made this a few other times, but couldnt remember if I'd blogged about it. Its a bechamel based sauce with 1 cottage cheese layer. I've never been a fan of CC in my lasagna, I much prefer ricotta, but you puree the cheese in a food processor and it really works well. This lasagna is pretty much so you only need a small slice. Thats a good thing because I made a German Chocolate Cake for dessert that was amazing!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Czyzewski said...

i've made this recipe. it is delicious. i even blogged about it.

8:24 PM, July 03, 2008

 
Blogger Mike Czyzewski said...

oh, cook's illustrated also has an EXCELLENT recipe for meat lasagna...don't know if you're a veg or what but it's well worth making.

8:25 PM, July 03, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home