Saturday, March 07, 2009

I baked!!.....




So yeah, I gave it to peer pressure and baked yesterday!! I went searching thru my old cooking light annuals and came up with this peanut butter cake. I seem to remember making this recipe years ago( into cupcakes) and really liking it. I also recall making a different frosting because I was at my MIL's house and didnt bring the cookbook with me. This frosting was meh, more like a glaze. Nevertheless, it hit the spot.

I also made a veggie/chicken sausage pizza using Joe's favorite whole wheat dough recipe. He's right, its easy to work with. I prebaked it for a few minutes before topping it. I also added a few tbls of ground flax to the dough to make it healthier. Robin really enjoyed it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love Joe's whole wheat pizza dough recipe, too, and am going to make some tonight for a recipe that uses spinach, ricotta cheese and sun dried tomatoes.

10:04 AM, March 10, 2009

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name's amelia, I'm from portugal and i like to see english blogs and i discover your blog.It's a very nice blog.I will come back.
Cheers,
Portuguese flavours

4:12 PM, March 15, 2009

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm. That pizza looks great. Do you like the Joe's recipe better than the CI version? I'm not familiar with Joe's version but I have had good luck with the CI version and I like how you use parchment - I do the same thing!

12:07 PM, March 17, 2009

 
Blogger Emmy said...

You? Gave in to peer pressure? I don't believe it. LOL I love making pizza at home too :) Hope all is well with you!!!

7:34 AM, March 18, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home