Sunday, April 05, 2009

Cream Cheese Pound Cake.....




I did some cooking and baking this weekend so I now have a few things to blog about. Do you know how sometimes you read a post in a foodblog and you say to yourself " I must make that right this minute?" Well, that happened on Saturday about 1.5 hrs before we were expecting Christine and family for dinner/Wii. Luckily, this cream cheese pound cake came together quickly.

Isnt it gorgeous? It was melt in your mouth tender, the perfect poundcake. I doubt that I'll ever make another pound cake recipe again( although I might use some vanilla bean the next time I make this). Anyway, Deb's picture is a lot nicer( she used a way better camera and a bundt pan). Go make it, you wont be sorry!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

Hi Randi! I have you down for an entry in the contest!

this cake looks YUMMMY!!!!! i love cream cheese and pound cake, putting the two together is a fantastic idea! (cant really eat them.. but hey! a girl can dream right?)

thanks!
Amy

6:08 AM, April 08, 2009

 
Blogger Debbie said...

I made the same pound cake and also posted it. It was great!!!

4:33 PM, April 12, 2009

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That pound cake sounds delicious...mouthwatering...gonna try it this weekend...right away i'm gonna get the ingredients from www.myethnicworld.com and try it.

10:49 AM, April 24, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home