Sunday, April 08, 2012

I want to start blogging again.....

Wow, how did a year go by and I didnt post once? So many things have happened. I'm coming up on my second anniversary with my wonderful Jules and I couldnt be happier. We have a brand new kitchen( thanks hon) and we're soon to have a brand new addition to our family. Yep, Julie and I are having a baby together.

Ready?
.
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,


This is my first choice. We're waiting until the breeder decides which one she is going to show. So, it could be the one above, or the this one.



If you dont know, we already have 2 dachshunds. Oliver and Harley were mine that I brought to Canada with me when I moved there in 2002 and back when I came home in July 2010. They are now 13 and 12. I know someday( hopefully later rather than sooner) they will be going to rainbow bridge. I figured that while they are around, it would be the perfect time to get a new puppy since the boys can teach the newest boy. Julie is in love with the wirehairs too and since she recently turned 50, this was the perfect birthday gift for her. We wont be taking him until the 2nd week in June. We have a legal conference to attend in Florida at the end of May and we dont want him to bond with anyone else while we are gone. Btw, we're naming him Wally ( short for Walter) after my uncle Walter who passed away.

See you soon.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Randi! I was just thinking about you the other day.

So glad to see you back again - hope there will be more posts soon! We picked up a new on too - Dora - from a rescue just about a year ago.

5:49 PM, April 08, 2012

 
Blogger Shaun said...

Randi ~ Good to see you back in action. Like you, I've also been MIA for a long time and am now catching up with what has been going on in the food blogosphere. I have yet to post anything on my sad little blog. Your flourless cake is inspiring, by the way. Have you and Julie been able to take a dog home yet?

9:46 PM, April 28, 2012

 

Post a Comment

<< Home